Friday 13 March 2015

Spring winners


Good afternoon and a massive thank you for all your wonderful Spring inspired creations this week, they were all a delight to see and made selecting this weeks Top 5 a very difficult task.

I will get right to business and announced the prize winners...............

Winners links removed to comply with GDPR

The prize from Kraftyhands goes to Jane.

And the images from Deedees go to Hayley.

Well done to you both, please mail me so I can arrange your prizes.

And now for this weeks Top 5 in no particular order...............

Karien

Julie

Lynn

Daniele

Rosina


I loved Melodies basket of Violets but unfortunately the settings on her blog prevent images being copied so I am unable to share her pretty card and include in our Top 5 but did want to give it a mention.

Congratulations to you all, please collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

Mervi will be along tomorrow with a new challenge.

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Well done all x

Linby said...

Thanks so much for picking my card for the top 5 x